Charlotte & Sarah x
RAINBOW, AIRLIE BEACH
We always knew that Perth would be scorching as Christmas drew near, but it was still very surreal to see the shop decorations, trees and lights whilst wearing T-shirts and flip-flops, singing along to carols!
1. Reports on the news of shark sightings, cue Jaws soundtrack every single time.
2. The heat. “What’s wrong with the road?!” “It’s melting.”
3. Everyone’s obsession with vegemite
4. The size of the country: “What? You’re in Australia? We’ll have to meet up!” Hmm, so you’re a 68 hour drive away…
5. ‘Mate’ ‘heaps’ ‘sweet eh!’ ‘no dramas’ – still a mega novelty every time we hear them